إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

Has Ramadhan become a month to spend a lot of money!

تقليص
X
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Has Ramadhan become a month to spend a lot of money!

Did Ramadhan become a month to spend a lot of money in buying food that will be with no doubt wasted or thrown!
    i guess not
    I think people misunderstand what Ramadhan is
    Ramadhan is a month to pray, a month to help poor people or even a month to live the way homeless people live, i mean staying with no food, with no water, but now people wants to sleep and not to work and their only excuse for that is that in Ramadhan we should relax so fasting would be much easier and that is totaly wrong
    People must understand this, Ramadhan has special values that people really must know, and I wish you

read this and give me your opinions about it:)
    sigpic

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

you're right om marwan
    ramadan is indeed a month of work and hard work in ibaddat
    thanks dear
    أنا ما كتبت الشعر يوما متباهية...وما شدوت بمجد أسلافي أو نسبي أو مالِيةْ
    ولا استجدت كلماتي منّة قوم تذللا ... تعاف نفسي صغارا فما كنت له ساعية
    إنما حرك نبضَ يراع ســــــــاكن ..... مصائبُ حلّت بأمتي متتــــــــــالية

تعليق

assalamo alaykoum warahamto lah wabaractoh
      praise due to allah the most merciful and powerful
      good try
      i like the opportnity you took to be the first participant who wrote in egnlish somthing about Ramdan an dthe first one who wrote in this space mashalah
      you are totally right
      the people spend to much time hanging out with friends after fotour in the stores or markets
      hasbouba lah waniama lwakil
      thank you sister please accept my modest comment
      sigpic

تعليق

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

you'r all right my dear sisters, i thank you a lot for your best opinions and shake hardly on your hands

Ramadhan is a month of hard Ibadat every Muslim must profitfrom his yearly coming and prays to ALLAH to forgive to him

we don’t know if the next Ramadhan we will be a live or not

so let us work hard to bless God and satisfy our selves

تعليق

thank you very much for your
          subject

really it is very interseting
          for me i agree with you about what you said becouse the majority of people didn't spend ramadan in 3ibadaat allah
          i saw some people go to play alkarta in the coffe or sleeping all day without thinking about going to pray in the mosque , readingg coran and doing good thing about our islam
          infortunatelly our society refer
          to the back
          اللهم تبث ما في بطني و ارزقني ولدا واجعله تقيا ذكيا
          واجعله سليما معافى ولا تجعل في خلقه زيادة ولا نقصان ..
          اللهم اني اسألك هون الطلق وحسن الخلق ..
          اللهم أرزق كل محرومة درية صالحة كاملة بدون زيادة ولا نقصان
          اللهم آمين.

تعليق

wallah my sister a very important subject, in fact regret the many people whotake Ramadan for release on television, sleeping and watching until the late hours of night sleep was again Unfortunately ensure the series and go into the streets. I hope to understand the Muslim religion and understand the meaning of Ramadan and the High Commissioner so as not to prolong you me the most beautiful tribute

تعليق

am totaly agree with you sister
              thank you very much for this important subject
              ramadan is for praying and asking god to forgive us for our last faults
              ramadan is the chance to be near of god
              ramadan is a month of qoran

thanks again darling for the subject and i hope that the majority of people understand what is ramadan
              كن ابن من شئت واكتسب ادبا..//..يغنيك محموده عن النسب
              ان الفتى من يقول ها انذا..//..و ليس الفتى من يقول كان ابي

:s11873:

تعليق

thank you so much sister for the subject, you are absolutely right about how people treat ramadan that is a mounth of ibada wa dikr not watching tv, sleeping, shoping or hanging out with friend wasting time sister i really appreciate you bringing the subject so i can talk to especially women who spend the day in the kitchen *****ng and *****ng. unfortunately half of the they **** goes the the trush can. and most of these women forget about ibada and dikre of course by the end of the day they are already tired and ready to go to bed. sister please manage your time and beside standing in the kitchen all day make sure you make some time for ibada and dikr
                معدرة وتقبلو مروري

تعليق

assalamo3alaykom warahamto allah wabarakatoh sisters

1st of all i thank you for rising this subject.Really it is worth to be discussed. Nowadays most of people give much of their time in *****ng plates and watching the programmes that have made especillay for this sacred month, going out at night to the coast as if the month of RAMADAN was a month of enjoyement, of festivity, of going late to bed, of playing cards, sitting in cafeterias ..... Really it is a shame that we dont saise this month in purifing our souls and in repentance.
                  What we may say, we ask ALLAH (SWT) to forgive us and to guide us to the right path Amen.

تعليق

indeed people become materialistic and superficial in their life style that's why ramadan is seen nowadays as a month of something else than praying reading quoran helping enabled persons
                    yet, there are exceptions and may ALLAH guide us to his
                    path

تعليق

salam alaykom

yes sister you are right, people thing that ramadan is a month of eating and not fasting i was in morocco, during the first 15 days and you cannot imagine how streets looks like, allpeople became food sellers in the street as if they eat only in this month, the prices goes very high imagine that i bought milk for 10dh instead of 8.5dh

la 7awla wala 9owa illa bi allah

i thing people they spend the whole day thinking what they r going to eat

we have to live this month spiritually and not like animals thinking only about food

wala 7awlla wala 9owa illa bi allah
                      sigpic

تعليق

[gdwl] [/gdwl][gdwl][/gdwl][gdwl][/gdwl][gdwl]
                        salam aalikom w rahmato allah w barakatouh

machaa allah my sisters all your contributions were so meaningful to me...and allow me please to be among you and share with you these ideas ....
                        unfortunately Ramadan is seen by people as a month of fasting at day and sleep at night or sleep at night and go out gazing around or playing cards or watching Tv ....there are so many bad habits people get used to it ...

on the other hand machaa allah i see some people really spend most time at the mosque praying and teachin g their little kids to pray and know what ramdan means to us as muslims ...

May allah forgive us and bless all muslims and guide us to the right path.....amine
                        [/gdwl]

تعليق

Already beloved month of Ramadan has become sown for money
                          Everyone competing in the preparation of tables filled with
                          Everything delicious
                          It is not a month of worship and closeness to God Almighty
                          This is what we must do in fact
                          Month sense of pain Yes, poor baby, but where
                          We are one of this
                          Thank you for your topic remarkable

تعليق

assalam alaykom

well said sister , we usually blame people and point fingers to others and we forgot that we are those people and sometimes we behave like that llah issmah lina . so I think that each one of us should start from her self in order to eliminate those kind of behaviors from our society.

تعليق

المتواجدون الآن 1. الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1.

أكبر تواجد بالمنتدى كان 2,525, 26-09-2016 الساعة 21:58.

الأعضاء الأكثر نشاط

تقليص

There are no top active users.
                            يعمل...
                            X