X
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Think before you complain

[frame="1 10"]
    There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she's blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He's always there for her
    She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend
    One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she can see everything, including her boyfriend
    Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend is blind too, and refused to marry him
    Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying
    "Just take care of my eyes dear."

This is how human brain changes when the status changed

O nly few remember what life was before, and who's always been there E ven in the most painful situations
    Life Is A Gift

Today before you think of saying an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak

Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat

Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to God for a companion
    Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who went too early to heaven

Before you complain about your children - Think of someone who desires children but they're barren

Before you argue about your dirty house, someone didn't clean or sweep -Think of the people who are living in the streets
    Before whining about the distance you drive - Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet
    And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had your job
    But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another - Remember that not one of us are without sin and we all answer to one maker
    And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around
    Life is a gift, Live it, Enjoy it, Celebrate it, And fulfill it

[/frame]

thanks sister for the story,i realy like it,,because it describe what is hapning in our lives.in my opinion,it 's the philosofie of life,when we have things,we looke for more and more..,

تعليق

[frame="7 90"]
      yes sister you are right.being not satisfied by what we have is part of the human being nature.that"s why our prophet in a hadit says that we should always look at those who are less than us so as to thank God for what you have.and I always say if you dont have what you like. like what you have so that you live in an inner peace.thanks darling for passing and leaving a comment
      [/frame]

تعليق

you welcome ,that what i'm trying to tell,we must have kana3a

تعليق

sis thank you

Thats just sad and touching.
          I wanted to cry…
          I feel sorry for the boy.
          I understand how he feels..

think the story has a wrong moral: the two should develope themselves in the same direction and not in the opposite directions. The blind can see now and the other lost his eyssight. Did he discusse his intention with her first before he made the donation? Does he has the right to put the life of the girl in the way he wants to without telling her his intention? What he wants is to make the girl his wife, not to make her happy to spend her life with a blind man. If she didn´t even know that he was not blind, I wonder if they had the basis of communication. The eyesight is only a symbol of our abilities. You can give someone the eyes, the legs, the money, but not the ability to us them well.

تعليق

[frame="1 90"]
            may be his did was wrong but the boy loved her to the extent that he sacrifices his eyes the most precious thing Man possess.he wants to surprise her but it was him who got the most awful surprise in his life.blieve me sister LAMISE4 in our daily life we make the samethings to some poeple but we receive no gratitude of course we dont give oureyes but we give lavishly we sacrifies but once the other get what he or she wants they say you give me nothing you have done for me nothing.this story is just a symbol of what really happens . thanks
            [/frame]

تعليق

I read that story somewhere else, it's very a good one, but at the same time it is very
              touching

thank you for sharing with us

تعليق

you are welcome darling ybtissam

تعليق

i was realy touched by this story

bcz it tells exactly what we live everyday

anyway, this is life

yarab, be with the poeple who suffers like the boy in the story
                  كن ابن من شئت واكتسب ادبا..//..يغنيك محموده عن النسب
                  ان الفتى من يقول ها انذا..//..و ليس الفتى من يقول كان ابي

:s11873:

تعليق

wonderful story
                    i really like it as it depicts real love even from one side
                    it made me recall one story of a woman who gave a part of her body to her brother
                    and it was so overwhelming and touching but he passed away
                    the sister said at least i gave him sth because if i didn't and then he died i would be miserable and regret not helping him all my lifetime

تعليق

المتواجدون الآن 1. الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1.

أكبر تواجد بالمنتدى كان 2,525, 26-09-2016 الساعة 21:58.

شاركي الموضوع

تقليص

يعمل...
                    X