A 21 year old guy, he used to wear a pair of contact lenses,
during a barbecue party. While, barbecuing he stared at the
fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few
minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly,
jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was
Then he was admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said
he'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that
he had worn.
ontact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from
the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR
CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED......OR WHILE *****NG...!
Friends if u feel the information is important.
Please pass this message to all your near & dear ones.