إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

Contact lenses

تقليص
X
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

  • Contact lenses

    Contact lenses










    A 21 year old guy, he used to wear a pair of contact lenses,
    during a barbecue party. While, barbecuing he stared at the
    fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few
    minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly,
    jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was
    doing this?

    Then he was admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said
    he'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that
    he had worn.

    ontact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from
    the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR
    CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED......OR WHILE *****NG...!

    Friends if u feel the information is important.
    Please pass this message to all your near & dear ones.



  • #2
    poor guy why lenses anyways god gave all of us beautiful eye colors

    تعليق


    • #3
      oh my God poor guy ;the eyes are the most precious thing ;he would be blind forever cause of these lenses
      i have never heard of that information about lenses lately a lot of poeple use them instead of glasses

      تعليق

      المتواجدون الآن 1. الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1.

      أكبر تواجد بالمنتدى كان 2,525, 26-09-2016 الساعة 21:58.

      يعمل...
      X