• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Chicken Sandwich Seasonings and

Chicken Sandwich Seasonings and Topping

Ingredients:

* 4 chicken fillets or breasts (frozen "grilled" style work well)
    * 4 large round rolls
    * lettuce leaves
    * 4 ounces of cheese and ingredients from the variations below

Preparation:
    Grill, bake, microwave, or broil the chicken fillets according to package directions or your recipe with seasonings. Place lettuce leaves and chicken on buns and top with the desired topping from the variations below.

Cajun
    Sprinkle chicken with Cajun seasonings before *****ng. Top *****d chicken with sliced cheese with peppers. Spread buns with Thousand Island salad dressing mixed with a few dashes bottled hot pepper sauce and top with roasted red sweet pepper strips.

Pizza
    Season chicken with dried Italian seasoning before *****ng. Top *****d chicken with sliced mozzarella cheese. Place in a bun and spoon some pizza sauce atop cheese. Top with thinly sliced zucchini or other veggies, if desired.

Barbecue
    Season chicken with chili powder before *****ng. Top *****d chicken with sliced cheddar cheese. Place in bun. Spoon barbecue sauce atop. Top with half-slices of *****d bacon and/or fresh onion rings.

i like such sandwishes they are fast and delicious i can choose the ingredients i want depending on what i have and on my taste

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة little girl مشاهدة المشاركة
      i like such sandwishes they are fast and delicious i can choose the ingredients i want
      depending on what i have and on my taste

I agree with you

Thanks for visiting this sight

تعليق

you send nice stuffs with your replies .they are cute where do yiu get them

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة little girl مشاهدة المشاركة
          you send nice stuffs with your replies .they are cute where do yiu get them
          Thanks for passing by

sis little girl I get them
          From

http://www.free4-all.co.uk/html/free...ted_gifs_.html

تعليق

thanks a lottttttttt sister .there are great stuffs there.it's a nice website.hhh i like it

تعليق

AID MOUBARAK SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD

تعليق

thank you for your wishes and i hope you had a great eid for you and your family and wishing you have a nice future
                your sister lamise4

تعليق

to you sister

تعليق

تعليق

انشري الموضوع

تقليص

المتواجدون الآن 1. الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1.

أكبر تواجد بالمنتدى كان 2,525, 26-09-2016 الساعة 21:58.

يعمل...
                    X